Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Running Journal, 022510

So, here I am in D.C. on a business trip. The only set of foot wear that I brought with me are my boots. Why no running shoes? Well, beside them not fitting in my carryons, my desire not to have to pay extra for a checked bag, I’ve decided this trip is going to be a week where I don’t run. I would like to, but I have no real desire to run in D.C. in sub-40 degree weather – I really don’t like running around cars and traffic, and there is no way not to encounter those when staying in a hotel in downtown D.C.

So what to do to keep in shape? Good old pushups, situps and squats. 100 of each, in sets of 10 at a time. Maybe some other things that can get done on the floor without anything other than bodyweight. Like burpees, or wall sits for time. Simple stuff to at least maintain some semblance of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment