Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Running Journal, 012910

Woke up this am, about an hour before the alarm, and then again about ten minutes before the alarm. Alarm goes off at 0559. Got out of bed at 0605, and got dressed to go run. stood out in the wind and cold on my stoop with my Forerunner 305 pretending like it was going to boot up. I think I need to reset the thing.

Anyway, after 10 or so minutes of my GPS wasting my time, I went back inside and got my watch. Clock and watch said 0625. I started walking towards the back of the alley where I normally start running from, and decided instead to head off in another direction. Variety is going to be necessary, especially right now, since falling into a specific path at this moment isn't going to help me stay motivated.

managed 1.2 miles in around 10 minutes - I'm telling myself that it's closer to 9 minutes, since it was 0635 when I stepped back inside the house, after walking a block to my start point,and a block back from my finishing point.

I managed to finish faster than I started, though.

Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment